Aim and Scope
The aims of this journal are to provide a lively forum for the communication of original research papers and timely review articles on open problems in complex analysis.
IJOPCA will publish only articles of the highest quality. Submissions will be evaluated on their originality and significance. IJOPCA invites submissions in all areas of Complex analysis.
he aims of ICSRS are:
1. Publishing international scientific journals and books.
2. Organizing specialized conferences that serve the goals and objectives of the center.
3. Organizing seminars, lectures and workshops and supporting educational programs with a series of tutorials, courses and graduate programs.
4. Promoting the development and the unified consideration of new scientific research and studies in the areas of Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics and Probability, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Geology..
5. Providing other high quality related academic services such as lecture notes, presentations, …. .
The ICSRS promotes the development and the unified consideration of new scientific research and studies in the areas of:
· Computer Science
· Statistics and Probability
· GIS and Remote Sensing